Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: The Morning Coffee ...............Wake up with Deth

  1. #11
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mornin' all!

    I'm so glad to get back to work......just to get some rest!

    I'll take a Diet Coke and a granola meal bar if there are any back there.....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Biohazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,208
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mornin!

    still on double secret probation until tomorrow. somebody pass me a donut.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member macabeee's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    2,180
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ** Doubley, secretly passes glazed, inflated innertube, listens for the loud POP **

  4. #14
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Good morning all!

    Hell of a weekend. Renaissance festival on Saturday, storms on Sunday with 45 reported funnels, and a few movies to have gotten caught up on.

    I think I will pass on my carbonated mixes today. All the heat on Saturday has really messed up my system. It must have been the 10" Turkey leg I ate when at the festival [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:
    Hello all! Back from Mini Soda!

    I need to tabulate my contest results today. I hope chad isn't hanging around! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Welcome back Mr. Kotter. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *Gd looks around*


    Damn everyone sleeping in here? or are you guys trying to work?


    Yeah Right?!? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Let me wash a few No-Doz down with a cup of espresso, if you don't mind.
    I'm starting a new project this week, recreating one of my old custom figures. It will be an "early" McFarlane version of a later McFarlane figure, after he reached a certain age.

    Yeah, it's confusing to describe, but I don't wanna give it away this early.

    Hey, what happened to the donuts? Why does this one have a nozzle on it?

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Morning Chet. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Can't wait to see it dude!!

  9. #19
    Inactive Member thatchetguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    2,675
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Well, it will be very silly, but at least there's no pun involved with this one.

    And with any luck I can have it out before McFarlane ships their version.

    And I like what you've done with the shop. No broken glass, no porcupines... but why is Mort keeping her clothes on?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •